We assign a dedicated Student Success Advisor to support you from your application through to graduation. This one-on-one mentorship and support will help assure your success in the online ABSN program and keep you on track to graduate.
Some of the ways in which our Student Success Advisors support you include:
- Helping you understand tuition costs and financial aid options
- Providing guidance on course-related questions
- Building a solid relationship to help you succeed
- Connecting you to academic resources
- Checking in periodically on your progress
- Providing technical support
- Answering your questions about Saint Joe’s
Clinical Placement Services
In addition to online coursework, direct patient care experiences with real patients are a required component of SJC’s hybrid ABSN degree. Working under the supervision of a licensed registered nurse preceptor during your clinical rotations, you’ll practice what you learned in the online classroom. Clinicals are very similar to an internship or being an apprentice; you provide care for real patients while benefiting from the supervision and guidance of your preceptor.